[Sugar-devel] [Poll] Choosing better UI for sugarlabs.org

Tymon Radzik dwgipk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:52:06 EST 2015

Hi,
I've created new Sugar Labs website project and published it at
http://sugarlabs.org/~tymon . It is based on Jekyll, Bootstrap, CSS, some
plugins and JS. Its current design has been invented by my friend Piotr
Antosz (Boquete).

Other Sugar community member has created other UI for website which is
available at http://activities-2.sugarlabs.org/www-sugarlabs . It is based
on my orginal solution with changes to text, used libraries and page layout.

As we do not want on two separate projects, where authors' UI ideas are
totally different, we would like to know which one should be continued and
which abandoned. That's why we would like to ask you - Sugar community
members - for opinion which UI you like more and which one you want to see
in release page. As I try to be neutral I won't write here about advantages
and disadvantages of both projects.

Your opinion is really appericated!

Regards,
Tymon