[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2015 : ImageViewer port to Javascript

Goutam Nair goutamnair7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:08:39 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am a student a IIIT - Hyderabad and have been an active contributor for
the last 2 months.
I am interested in doing a GSoC project for Sugar and I was thinking of
improving the Imageviewer and port it to Javascript. Additional features
for the Imageviewer could include:
    - Slideshow
    - Thumbnail view
    - Crop
    - Enhance(brightness, contrast, etc.)
    - Filters(Vintage, B/W, Nostalgia etc).
Do you think this could be a potential project?

Please do tell me your views regarding this and any
improvements/suggestions.

Thank You

Yours Sincerely,
Goutam Nair