[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN RFC] Onboarding

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Dec 28 20:55:23 EST 2015

I think this is becoming unproductive so let's move on. The important
thing is Sam's
proposal and its implementation.

Two considerations:

      1) Make the implementation scriptable as much as possible so that
new help scenarios can be easily implemented in the wild.
      2) Minimize text - emphasize icons. For example, a standard
'click' icon. This reduces the stress of making translations.

Tony