[Sugar-devel] Current status of collaboration work

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 21:05:12 EST 2015

Tony,

I have been lurking on these mailing lists for the past few years but
haven't made any contribution to Sugar in that time. You may recall that I
wrote a couple of FLOSS manuals for OLPC, and strangely enough that led me
away from the project, because it convinced me I had a future as an author.
I've written and published a few books since then, none of which have found
as big an audience as the two FLOSS manuals did.

After reading your recent emails, I see that one of my FLOSS manuals is on
its way to being out of date, and my Sugar Activities are getting there
too. I'd like to fix that. I don't know how much time I'll have to devote
to this, but I want to do it.

I'd like to know more about this Tubes wrapper to start with. Is there
anything I can read to start learning about it?

James Simmons