[Sugar-devel] Current status of collaboration work

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Dec 26 01:44:44 EST 2015

Hi Sam,

I am still not clear on the status. I have a long-dormant activity
'bingo' which depends on the caller sending 'bingo cards', receiving a
'bingo call', and being able to check the card via collaboration. In
developing those features, should I use the collab wrapper? Is it
available for 0.106? Where can I find the version of
chat that uses it as an example to follow? The version installed on
0.106 (13.2.5) does not seem to use it.

Tony