[Sugar-devel] Contribute towards your project I in Gsoc 2016

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:43:20 EST 2015

Step One is to set up our developer environment [1]. From there, jump into
the bug tracker [2] or write a Sugar activity [3]. We hang out on
irc.freenode.net #sugar.

regards

-walter

PS: I was in Plani last year :)

[1] https://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html
[2] https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/
[3] https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Yash Sharan <yashsharan.0805 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello my name is yash sharan and I'm a first year student from BITS Pilani
> Kk Birla Goa Campus, India. I have basic knowledge about java and python.
> In what ways can I enhance my current skills so that I may be Able to
> contribute during Gsoc 2016 towards your project.
> Thanks

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org