[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Superscript/subscript icons in Write

Keyboard Fire andy at keyboardfire.com
Tue Dec 8 22:17:39 EST 2015

This is related to task 6404144298459136 on GCI, which I have claimed.

GTK does not provide stock icons for superscript or subscript. (The current
bold, italic, etc. icons are all GTK stock icons.)

It does, however, provide up and down arrow icons. Should we use these? Or
should we find other icons instead, or even just make our own SVGs?
(What could
be an issue with this is that they wouldn't look consistent with the rest of
the icons.)

A possible solution is to find a consistent set of text-editor icons
(with an
appropriate license) and use these across the board.

Thoughts?