[Sugar-devel] Language Support

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Aug 12 07:50:52 EDT 2015

Hi, Sam

My concern is not the execution of the panel, but how we explain it to
users. Remember our target audience is teachers and students in primary
school in the
developing world with little or no prior computer experience. As
developers, we often see things as simple because we have used many
others like it. It may not
be so simple to those who do not have that experience.

However, we probably should think about the dialect/region selection. If
I have selected Arabic, perhaps the dialect/region list should be in Arabic.

We may also want to think about that list - do the entries represent
countries where the language is spoken or represent dialects? I suspect
the lists were
copied from earlier releases.

Tony