[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Background selection in Journal

Ignacio Rodríguez ignacio at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 7 13:01:54 EDT 2015

Thanks for the comments Gonzalo
I think all agree to get images from Journal in control panel
So I will try to made it.

About destination_path, was needed in case the image were copied to
/home/user/Documents/lalala, but if we copy to a static path it wouldn't be
needed

So if we are going to replace GtkMenu would be better to don't touch the
journal palette then.

Thanks again, I will do some work, and send a new pr, for see what you
guys, thinks.

Greetings,

Ignacio Rodríguez
SugarLabs at Facebook