[Sugar-devel] Request for membership

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:04:47 EDT 2015

Hello, Otun Ridwan Adeola, Thanks for your interest in Sugar Labs organization. Here are some links to get to know sugarlabs better http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_the_Sugar_Labs_wiki  This is also how you could get started in developing in the sugar labs community https://developer.sugarlabs.org/ , https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ this is our bugs if you're interested in fixing one.

   Note: In order to get a membership approval in the this organization you need to available, working with other developers in fixing and creating activities. http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/ . If your interested in runing Sugar OS in your laptop (Windows OS) http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick and also link our Facebook page and share in order to spread the word!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarLabs/187845102582 If you have any questions please do ask.

                                                                                                                                                        Best regards
                                                                                                                                                       Samson Goddy