[Sugar-devel] Current version

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Apr 25 01:24:38 EDT 2015

Hi, James

Thanks for your polite response to my rather impertinent message.
Over the next weeks I will be in 'development' mode and certainly plan
to test the new releases on all models.

I don't think I can be of much help with the bug but I will take a look to
see if I can reproduce it.

The Rachel collection of Gutenberg books used the text versions so I will
definitely be happy if Read can display them.

Thanks,

Tony