[Sugar-devel] Localization in web activities

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Apr 17 15:31:29 EDT 2015

If you can generate a standard .pot file with your scripts,
that can be consumed by pootle, and in pootle can be created the .po files.
Then you can fill your localization.ini file with the po files with another
script.
There are a library named polib [1] in python that allow manipulate .po/pot
files easily.
like here [2]

Gonzalo

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/polib