[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 15

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Apr 11 10:12:09 EDT 2015

Hi, Sebastian

Perhaps he is on our lists because we are so tolerant.

I like incisive - to the point. He is not asking about the apparent
discrepancy between the potential number of laptops in use but is
throwing around words like deceit.

After all, what is 'use'. Does this mean the number of laptops running
Sugar at a specific instance of time, or at least one hour in a week, a
month, a year or a laptop that is capable of running Sugar if turned on?
How many Window 7 systems are in use?

None of us know an answer to that question, but we know the number is
large enough to warrant our spending our time as volunteers to make that
experience as constructive and enjoyable as possible.

So far, this fellow is acting as a troll and does not have any apparent
reason for his questions other than abuse of volunteers who have better
uses of their time than responding. Ignoring seems the most effective
response.

I would be among the first to provide information if the questions had a
hint of genuine interest in learning anything.

Tony