[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 9

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Apr 11 09:44:15 EDT 2015

On 11/04/15 07:25, Tony Anderson wrote:
> What is the status of the Browse Activity? On activities.sugarlabs.org
> it is still based on Hulahop. (browse-129.xo). I

This is an issue with ASLO. Currently, if visited from a browser outside
Sugar, it will offer latest compatible version for GTK2 Sugar 0.94.

This is something that probably should be changed in ASLO.
I think it's possible to login and indicate your default Sugar version.

Here are the published versions of Browse in ASLO:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addons/versions/4024

Thanks for pointing it out.