[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 9

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Apr 11 08:25:08 EDT 2015

Hi,

What is the status of the Browse Activity? On activities.sugarlabs.org
it is still based on Hulahop. (browse-129.xo). I am using a modified
version
browse-147.xo based on the one in the current 13.2 build. This version
imports WebKit. Unfortunately this version of webkit does not support the
flex-box layout capabilities.

I assume Browse is a major WebKit1 dependency.

Does WebKit2 support flex-box? When will WebKit2 be incorporated in
Browse? Would that Browse work on Sugar builds prior to 0.100?
Where do we officially store the current version of activities since
they are not in activities.sugarlabs.org?

You have builds for XO-1.75 and XO-4 for Sugar .104. Does that imply
that Sugar no longer runs on XO-1 or XO-1.5 or that there were not
resources
available to make that build but no known incompatibilities with the
hardware.

Tony