[Sugar-devel] [SLOBs] meeting reminder and GSoC

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 15:22:51 EDT 2015

For those of you celebrating Holy Week, happy Easter to you and your families.
For those of you celebrating Passover, good wishes as well.

I wanted to remind you that we have a Sugar Labs oversight board
meeting on Monday, 6 April, at 23 UTC, 19 EST (Boston, Acuncion), 20
in BA and Montevideo.

Please join us in #sugar-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Also, I would like to schedule GSoC mentors meeting on Thursday, 9
April at the same time to discuss the candidates. Please try to have
skimmed through the list (we have 67 applicants) before the meeting if
at all possible.

regards.

-walter

--