[Sugar-devel] Social Help

Sam P. sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:54:07 EDT 2014

Hi Gonzalo, James and Walter

Sorry about the social sign ins not working.  I think I know what the
underlying issue is and I will fix tonight.  In the meantime, I have
disabled those sign ins.

re. James not wanting to give me his GitHub account
("...Trust...Security..."):

When you sign in with on of these, I never see your username and password.
You login to the site and the site gives me a token.  Later, I can use this
token to view only what I have asked you for; so like your email and avatar
basically. I can not use that information to do anything on your GitHub
account.  And you can revoke the token in the settings.

Sam