[Sugar-devel] Testing images with SUgar 0.102

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Sep 10 22:30:43 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 11:08:36PM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> The changes are mostly related with the change in Sugar from GConf
> to GSettings, added dconf as a dependency (we need add it to sugar
> rpm as Requires) and a few configs.

Don't forget to add dconf as a dependency.  It is missing at the
moment (sugar-0.102.0-1.fc20.noarch), which results in repeated nick
prompt.

Can be confirmed in Terminal:

	% sudo rpm -q dconf # missing

	% gsettings get org.sugarlabs.user nick
	GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will not be saved or shared with other applications.

Temporary fix for 41001o4.zd:

	% sudo yum install -y dconf
	% sudo service olpc-dm restart

--