[Sugar-devel] New ASLO

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Tue Sep 2 17:40:46 EDT 2014

Hi Sam,
Sorry for the delay....
Thanks for adding the feature page. Do you want add it to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.104/Feature_List#Proposed_Features_for_0.104
?

I think the site looks better (anyway as I said, I am not a designer...)

Will add the hooks in github soon, to have more data to test.

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning