[Sugar-devel] [UKids] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.5 is available for your device

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Oct 20 15:16:17 EDT 2014

Thanks Gonzalo.
Nice to hear you're starting HTML activities. Will be happy to help if I
can. I'm working on a feedback post regarding my experience on responsive
design adaptation. Will share it with the list soon.
Sure, I'm okay to use bugs.sugarlabs.org. I've got already an account
(llaske).
Tell me what can I do.

              Lionel.