[Sugar-devel] Starting a new web activity : problem when closing activity, and with icon design

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:00:48 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am starting a new activity in order to get started with Web Actvity
development : a simple tic tac toe : github project
<https://github.com/loloof64/olpc-simple-tictactoe-activity>

But when I launch the activity from inside sugar-build :

   - the icon design seems to be weird, though I've tried to follow advices
   at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Making_SVG_Icons_for_Sugar
   - I don't manage to close the application

I've sent the log file that I could read in
<sugar-build>/home/dotsugar/default/logs, but I don't understand it.

What is the best workaround ?

Regards

--
Laurent Bernabé