[Sugar-devel] Reg. how to start contribution?

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:59:56 EST 2014

I think it best to get a sense of the activity stack before exploring
Sugar core. So play with some activities... look at the source to
begin to get a sense of the activity structure, and then either chase
down a bug from our bug tracker or try making a change/enhancement of
your choosing.

-walter

--
Walter Bender