[Sugar-devel] Meeting with cordova committers

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Sun Nov 16 19:37:20 EST 2014

I think we need have  our part finished, clean aand tested before we try to
push eny code to cordova.
I understand they are not really interested in add code to a minor platform
like Sugar
(if you compare with Android or iOs). Include code is easy but later you
need maintain it.
I remember I asked you replace implementation details in the plugins,
like the use of pygame in the camera by gstreamer. We need fix that and
other issues.
We can keep cordova-sugar in our repository until is ready to push upstream,
and provide a mechanism to install it when needed.

Gonzalo

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning