[Sugar-devel] new to sugar labs

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Nov 7 09:58:21 EST 2014

Hi Ankush,
Welcome!
There are useful information about how to start in developer.sugarlabs.org
You can develop sugar activities using python/gtk or html5/js
There are a lot of activities here activities.sugarlabs.org, to look for
inspiration.
Maybe you can tell us more about what would you like to do?
Regards,

Gonzalo

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Ankush Khandelwal <
ankush.k at research.iiit.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>    I want to introduce myself to sugar labs. I am new to sugar labs and
> really interested in this topic. I want to contribute to this community. I
> know html5 and little bit  of python. Can somebody guide me how to proceed
> further..
>
> Thanks,
> Ankush

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning