[Sugar-devel] Chat Activity Seems Unresponsive

Athar Haque findathar at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:20:23 EDT 2014

Yeah .. looks somewhat similar. Also on enabling the debugging mode, few
errors were:

ERROR dbus.connection: Exception in handler for D-Bus signal:

ERROR root: Failed to add connection:
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Settings.NotPrivileged: Insufficient
privileges.

ERROR dbus.proxies: Introspect error on
org.freedesktop.ohm:/org/freedesktop/ohm/Keystore:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown:
The name org.freedesktop.ohm was not provided by any .service files

Nazrul