[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.4 is available

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 13:00:12 EDT 2014

(SoCal-OSSIE folks… read the Postscript)
Lionel and friends… you have done such a wonderful job!
I hope we can get lots of folks involved in sugarizing lots of the Sugar activities. It would be great if someone could write a guide to doing that for some of us who are "newbies" for this particular code. Maybe a little ebook similar to James Simmons FLOSS manual, "Make Your Own Sugar Activities."
I personally want to see the Memorize Activity Sugarized as it has huge educational value. As part of an Android app or available in a browser, it offers the chance for teachers and students to create custom games for studying simple facts for any level and/or subject area… language, math, history, geography, etc.  You name it, it works!
I would love to help with this if someone else with a little more knowledge can point me in the right direction.
Caryl
P.S. To SoCal-OSSIE folks… check this out!
Maybe some of you will want to get involved in helping bring this excellent free, open-source, educational software (Sugar) to folks everywhere, whether or not they have access to an XO.