[Sugar-devel] Testing Sugar 0.102 on XO-1

Martin Dluhos martin at gnu.org
Tue May 20 02:23:28 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've just installed 0.102 on an XO-1 in the office and here are my first
observations:

* I've tried setting limits for the maximum number of open activities using
gconftool as described on the feature page, but they were never honored. I
remember that this worked for me before when testing 0.100 on XO-4. Also,
limiting activity launches to a single instance isn't working either.

* It would be useful if there was a 'deselect all' button when listing software
updates in control panel.

* I only see Harvest among the available web services. The screenshot from
release notes suggests
that I should be able to see more than one icon. Is that correct or do do others
need to be enabled in some way?

Cheerios,
Martin