[Sugar-devel] Atom shell

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Sat May 17 16:20:34 EDT 2014

On 14th of March 2014 05:05, Christian Stroetmann wrote:
> On 13th of March 2014 15:52, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
>> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Christian Stroetmann
>> <stroetmann at ontolab.com <mailto:stroetmann at ontolab.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     On 13th of March 2014 15:06, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
>>>

>>>     On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Christian Stroetmann
>>>     <stroetmann at ontolab.com <mailto:stroetmann at ontolab.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>>         Aloha Everybody
>>>
>>>         Why don't you ask the creators of the Sugarfox project?
>>>

>>>     Because I can't find anything about that on internet?
>>
>>     Yes, you are right. There is not much publicated under [1],
>>

>> Ohh, I don't want start this discussion again, but when I think on
>> "creation" I look for a concrete implementation,
>> can be a prototype,  repository, etc.
>
> Basically, there are 2 repositories:
> 1. the repository of FirefoxOS and
> 2. the repository of Sugar Web.
>
> To implement a prototype is trivial. Just follow the installation
> instructions of FirefoxOS and then run Sugar Web on it. As I said, it
> is self-explanatory.

I have to correct my explanation, because I meant and tried the
Sugarizer in thin client variant.
But it is obvious that everything realized in HTML5 and JS should work
on Firefox OS as long as it does not need a special virtual machine that
is not supported by the stack of the web browser Firefox.

By the way: Where is the Sugarizer?

Christian