[Sugar-devel] Atom shell

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Tue May 13 08:44:10 EDT 2014

Aloha Everybody

Why don't you ask the creators of the Sugarfox project?

Seriously, FirefoxOS is an Android with Firefox as desktop, simply said.
Even the development environment is based on Firefox. So what works on
Firefox should directly work on FirefoxOS as well.

This leads us to Node.js. Personally, I do not like Node.js, because it
"internally uses the V8 JavaScript engine to execute code" and "V8 was
developed for the Chrome web browser" for example, which was also the
reason why I became desinterested in Open webOS. Maybe the issue with
the JavaScript engine is not that worse.

Christian