[Sugar-devel] Need for volunteers in maintaining the activities repos on g.sl.o

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Tue May 13 08:44:06 EDT 2014

Hi Gonzalo

Thank you that you have sorted out the files.

Yes indeed, I have doubts, because I only support the software Sugar,
but the Help manual has descriptions that:
1. mix informations related with the XO mobile devices, the OLPC
project, and the Sugar learning platform, and
2. reflect to much of some of my works related with epistemology and
operating systems.

In addition, I am not convinced if it makes sense to translate the Help
manual for children in Germany and Austria, because most potentially
they use the tablet computer of the parents, have an own tablet
computer, netbook or laptop, or will get such a mobile device in the
next future.

So, to keep up the protocol I would like to reject my offer to translate
the Help manual in a formal way with this email.

Christian