[Sugar-devel] Activity Idea

Ignacio Rodríguez nachoel01 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:57:02 EDT 2014

Ok, just trying to follow your image steps (I think the same of the video):
~/home/dotsugar/default (Sorry for give you the incorrect path)

​

​

By the way, for Mac Os I recommend Parallels Desktop works much better than
VirtualBox
or just install Ubuntu on Mac Book Pro (Ubuntu make it very easy on 14.04)

Ignacio Rodríguez
fb.com/Ignacio.Rodriguez.UY
@NachoDeTodos <https://twitter.com/NachoDeTodos>
nachoel01 at gmail.com