[Sugar-devel] Write Activity on XO-4, spell check isn't working

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:13:59 EDT 2014

Gonzalo,

Ceibal, did more intense test and found following issues:

Blind accessibility (Boca):
===================
After click on play button, the activity is gone and to back to activity a
reboot is needed.

Pre determinate formats:
==================
No modification is showed after modify the header.

File Export
=========
Error when you try save as pdf, html, txt or rtf, The activity will close
and a reboot is needed to go back

So, I think these rpm aren't the right one, i'm not sure what changes have
these rpms and who compiled it.

One way, iMHO, could be re-compile the currently rpms (
abiword-2.9.3-1.git20121011.fc18.olpc.armv7hl.rpm) with check spelling
enabled, and try again.

It currently abiword rpm, we know that works fine, the only issue is the
check-spelling.

I was trying the compilation procedure, but I had a lot of dependence
problem.

Regards.

Gustavo.