[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Video demonstration of Sugarizer server features

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun Jun 22 15:51:02 EDT 2014

> Excellent progress! I'm impressed at how you typed in the user ID on
> Android :-) Perhaps that part should be an easier to remember id, or
> we need to re-think the workflow.
>
> Thanks Sameer.
Today the user ID is just... the object identifier in the MongoDB database.
So of course, it's not very user friendly.
I hope to have something better in a next version. To be honest I didn't
want to have a standard user/password to identify user. I thought to
something that could be reminded easily but didn't find the good idea.
If some of you have suggestion about that, you're welcome!

           Lionel.