[Sugar-devel] ARM fork

Ryan Cunningham rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 23:14:39 EDT 2014

Here is yet another version, updated to remove the factory tests.

I accidentally deleted the README, so here is the list of required
equipment:

   - 1 ARM system on a chip, with 5 gigabytes of flash memory and 1 or 2
   gigabytes of system memory
   - At least 2 Micro USB ports (used for charging and connecting
   peripherals)
   - 1 battery pack
   - 1 display backlight unit
   - 1 embedded controller
   - 1 sunlight-readable display
   - 1 touch screen with support for multiple touch points
   - 1 headphone jack
   - 1 set of internal speakers
   - 1 microphone jack
   - 1 internal microphone
   - 1 Marvell 88w838X (series) wireless chip set
   - 1 Mesh button on front panel (F1)
   - 1 Group button on front panel (F2)
   - 1 Home button on front panel (F3)
   - 1 Activity button on front panel (F4)
   - 1 Journal button on front panel (F5)
   - 1 Frame button on front panel (F6)

Here is the list of optional equipment:

   - 1 Volume Up key on left/right panel
   - 1 Volume Down key on left/right panel
   - 1 Mute key on left/right panel
   - 1 input/output volume switch on left/right panel

Here is the list of disallowed equipment:

   - Any SIM card holder
   - Any rotation sensor
   - Any cellular signal scanner

 32013o4.img
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BykD1OG4zPMHMUEtZnhxd3JXcVU/edit?usp=drive_web>

Attached is a shell script containing modifications I forgot to perform.