[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Activity Hiding

Rachana Katkam katkam.rachana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 06:41:32 EDT 2014

Hi,
We thought about this as a solution but this will be tedious as we have
around 25 XO laptops. And the research duration would be almost of 3
months. So on a daily basis moving activities to different folders and then
getting them back to Activities folder would definately become a overhead.
We are looking for an automation here, if possible.
Regards,
Rachana K