[Sugar-devel] Activity Hiding

Rach K rach19k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 05:38:59 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have a very distinct question here.

For a part of educational learning research study, we are using Sugar-Learning-Platform.

But due to some constraints, we have to use same set of XOs with different batches of students.

One batch using Activity1 and other batch using Activity2.

For time being, we want to hide Activity2 from first batch and vice versa.
I know its against the OLPC-Sugarlab's philosophy, but is there any way of assigning password to an activity?

We do not want to restrict a child to explore though but want to hide a specific activity.

If not passwords, is there any other solution for such implementation?

(We are aware of favourite and list option, but we think that will not work)

Regards,
Rachana K