[Sugar-devel] Disable drag + drop in write

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Jun 17 12:26:04 EDT 2014

El mar, 17 de jun 2014 a las 5:45 AM, Sam Parkinson
<sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com> escribió:
> For GTK activities they only seem to save (please correct me if I'm
> wrong) when you navigate away from the activity.  This is annoying
> when your XO runs out of power and your still working on your
> assignment :)  Is there any reason for this?
>
> Sam

It used to be the case that there was a "keep" button for explicitly
saving (a copy or I guess revision). however it was removed and yes,
it's super counter-intuitive to have to change context to save your
work. Perhaps we should make a bug to track the issue, even though it's
about UI design?