[Sugar-devel] Write Activity on XO-4, spell check isn't working

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:11:38 EDT 2014

Just to update you, about how we resolve this issue.

We change abiword rpms,
by abiword-2.9.3-1.git20121011.fc18.olpc2.armv7hl.rpm
libabiword-2.9.3-1.git20121011.fc18.olpc2.armv7hl.rpm.

These rpms were found on: http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~dsd/repos/f18/

We made several tests, and didn't perceive slowness.

Regards.