[Sugar-devel] making "codova platform add" command work for sugar

Puneet Kaur puneet.gkaur at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 07:29:37 EDT 2014

Hey,

I added the following to platforms.js to my local cordova-lib repository
linked to cordova-cli :

    'sugar':{
        parser: './metadata/sugar_parser',
        url    : 'https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-web-template.git',
        version: '3.5.0',

    }

The "cordova platform list" command works fine and lists sugar as one of
the platform that are available but I got the following error while issuing
the command "cordova platform add sugar" :

*Error: incorrect header check*
*    at Zlib._binding.onerror (zlib.js:295:17)*

*I got a few question if someone can answer :*

*what does this error mean ?*

*what are the essential things we are supposed to develop to make our
platform add command work ?*

(I have found some results for the above question after going through the
repositories of several platform but still wished to be sure)

Puneet