[Sugar-devel] developing on cordova-cli

Puneet Kaur puneet.gkaur at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 05:17:57 EDT 2014

So I made the changes as recommended ..

npm link to make a symbolic link between the global directory and local
directory

also linked the cordova-lib in cordova-cli/node_modules to the local
cordova-lib

Now I can see the changes I make in my local cordova-lib being reflected in
the global cordova-lib directory and the one in cordova-cli too.

But still I don't know why my change to a simple line here
<https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/platform.js#L59>
is
not getting reflected when in the command line.I changed the line just to
see if I can see the change in command when I give the cordova platform add
command with no arguments , but I dont see my changed line as output, its
still same.

So just wished to ask what development environment do you guys use for
developing cordova-cli ?