[Sugar-devel] ASLO

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 05:58:17 EDT 2014

Hi,

I added a blog within the aslo page. What do you think? (here is the url if
you don't want to scroll up: http://128.199.197.37/ )

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org>
wrote:

>   * UI localized
>>>

>> I have that feature, but no translations :)
>>

> Maybe you can publish how to translate it? There are a file with strings
> to translate?

Cool. I have put something on the wiki page about that (I rewrote the whole
page to be exact), but the strings are not stable yet :)

>>>  * bugs reports? (will create bus in bugs.sugarlabs.org?)
>>>

>> That is a good idea! Maybe let developers choose between that and github
>> issues?
>>

> I don't know. In general I think is better have a centralized place for
> bugs.
> By example, at times volunteers ask for tasks to do,
> or we used the information in the tickets to create task for Google Code
> In.

[Sarcastic] Ooooo, this is going to be fun! I just love mySQL databases!
I'll try not to accidently delete all the bugs!

Your right. I might setup a little tarc on my computer and try to get
something working.

>>   * improve communication with the developers?
>>>

>> Well the aslo2 has lost all references to firefox :)
>>

> I don't understand this point.

I just remember that some places in the current ASLO say firefox add ons
instead of sugar activities.

Sam