[Sugar-devel] Pootle SOS

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:48:55 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

A few updates:

   - I just finished upgrading the exiting instance to Pootle 2.5.1.1 [1].
   I don't know exactly what can I test to make sure the upgrade is working
   properly, @cjl suggestions?
   - Next step would be a fix version control integration.

A few concerns:

   - This update process feels like walking in the dark, the documentation
   does not help much to understand what is expected to work or what are the
   uses cases for our instance.
   - I honestly worry that maintaining the current instance (upgraded or
   not) will not be possible in the long term.

How about a meeting this Wednesday, August 6? To discuss about these
concerns and possible alternatives.

*Refs:*

   1. http://newpootle.sugarlabs.org/about/