[Sugar-devel] Testing images with SUgar 0.102

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jul 28 18:36:44 EDT 2014

Great work!

Could you please include devel at lists.laptop.org in your release
announcements?

Are there any patches in the SL102 branch [1] that you'd like to push
upstream?  I've looked at them.

What effect did the removal of Gnome [2] have on the available disk space
on XO-1?  It seemed negligible when I tried it.

Can you also publish the 41001SL0.zd{,.md5} files for use with
external SD card?  If not, you might remove [sd_card_image] from your
.ini file and save some time.