[Sugar-devel] [Design] Bulletin Board - Design Review

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Sun Jul 20 22:51:31 EDT 2014

The main toolbar should not b used for this functionality.
What you think about use the activity toolbar (the toolbar used to show the
title,
the description, and the share button)
Also, you really need 3 buttons?
What are the functions of the *self.board.box_button,
self.board.share_button and self.board.button*
Is not clear for me, can you explain?
I think this would be all integrated in a single palette, like we did with
the description button.
Regards,

Gonzalo