[Sugar-devel] [Design] Bulletin Board - Design Review

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jul 19 15:43:55 EDT 2014

What you think about put all the buttons needed in the same container,
making a little smaller the entry?
That could be easier the integration in the activities, just add a single
widget,
and you don't need change the main toolbar.
Usually the space in the main toolbar is scarce,
and you need make the activity work with the screen rotated too.

Gonzalo

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Athar Haque <findathar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have made a wiki page on Bulletin Board and would require feedback on
> the design from you all.
>
> Link - http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2014/bulletinboard
>
> would request you all to go through it and give your valuable suggestions.
> --
> Regards,
> Nazrul
> irc - native93

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning