[Sugar-devel] error in passing image from pygame to js

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Jul 16 07:46:34 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:38:24PM +0530, Puneet Kaur wrote:
> I am working on camera plugin for sugar cordova.

You might also review the camera plugin for other activities, such as
Turtle Art.  There may also be a Pippy example.

> I used pygame to click the user's photograph by the following code

Brave choice, but it might work.

>     def camera(self,request):

What does the program emit on logs?  You gave shell.log, but why?  Is
it an activity?  If so, logs are in another file.

> The issue is that I am not able to send data back to the javascript
> side from python side.

What do you mean by "I am not able"?  What happens instead?

Can you try sending an empty pygame image?

> I am attaching shell.log along if anyone wishes to have a look over
> it.

I looked at it, but could not see anything relating to the code you
posted.  I think youh may have the wrong log file.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/