[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Announcing Sugar 0.102.0

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:07:50 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> http://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2014/05/28/appdata-progress-and-the-email-deluge/
>
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/

Ah yes, that. I've not done anything with it for the Fedora sugar package set.

What are your thoughts and ideas around this? It might make sense to
have it for the sugar desktop as a whole, and possible for apps like
TurtleArt (Blocks?) that you can actually run as a standalone app
without sugar (at least I'm sure Walter mentioned that to me at some
point). What are you're thoughts/suggestions?

Peter