[Sugar-devel] [Sugar-Devel] Toolkit version in the activity info

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:00:40 EST 2014

Hi,

Dnarvaez and I were discussing this on the irc; we really need to do
distinction between the tool kit version in activity.info.

This would be needed to for:

   - because now changes to sugar-toolkit-gtk3 can break the gtk2 toolkit
   (!)

Basically we were thinking to make a new thing: sugar-activity3 to launch
gtk3 activities. It would probably be the same at first, but in the future
could be used to stop breakage to gtk2 activities.

So yeah, is this going to break everything? Could you think of a better way?

Sam