[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Notifications

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:33:15 EST 2014

The implementation I did a few years ago, covered these system-level cases
decently well, it was not distracting since it was only a icon in the frame
and the palette acted like a messages queue... the messages are not lost
(as they remain in the palette for a longer while) and it does not distract
he user.

IF, we are interested in covering system notifications too, maybe SAM could
add some of the things I did back then.