[Sugar-devel] Fedora repository with snapshots from git

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:37:19 EST 2014

Cool!

Does it have Fedora installed? Which version?

We need to install mock, add a mockbuilder user, add mockbuilder to the
mock group, setup ssh for the user. I can't send you the public key right
now (I'm on just an iPad), but I should be able to do that tomorrow.

Please let me know if you need any clarification or help with that (it
probably make sense to continue this in private, from Tuesday I should
also be able to be in irc some which should make this easier).

On Friday, 24 January 2014, Code Raguet <iraguet at activitycentral.com> wrote:

> Hi there, I have an ARM (QEMUed) slave ready to use.... thanks @aklis.
>
> Daniel, would you help me to set it up?
>

> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Code Raguet <iraguet at activitycentral.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'iraguet at activitycentral.com');>
> > wrote:
>
>> thanks!
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'dwnarvaez at gmail.com');>
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Thinking again about your cross compilation idea in irc, I remembered
>>> that the building is actually relatively fast (because sugar compiled code
>>> is so little). What takes time is mock setting up a chroot. Which is nice
>>> for build isolation and to support multiple distribution versions on a
>>> single machine. Plus we have mockremote which we can reuse.
>>>
>>> For completeness :)

>>> --
>>> Daniel Narvaez

Daniel Narvaez